how to keep the internet awak

Hi,

when I left the desk, I mainly just lock the screen.

suppose I left 2 hours, when I came back,

I used to need press the "power" button to wake it up, mouse and
keyboard does not work.

and the connection (ssh) to some other places used to choke there, so
I just close the terminal. and re-ssh again.

How can I keep the connection (ssh) awake when I left the desk.

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,

lina

  • Re: Windows to Debian secure data transfer over internet
    ... I am aiming to a method where the photos' transfer can be ... resumed if the connection breaks and is recreated. ... asked him to send it over rsync via ssh. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • ssh connection without passwd
    ... In fact I want an automatic (from scrpit without passwd) connection ... I don't know if ssh has an option to disable ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Why does my ssh session terminate immediately?