Re: fstab has "user" option, but still cann't be mounted by non-root user
- From: Paul Johnson <baloo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:22:00 -0700
You might try $ mount /media/usbdisk4_data and see if that works.
yuanwei xu <xuyuanwei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i tried the command: $mount /dev/sdb4 /media/usbdisk4_data and $mount
/media/usbdisk4_data, but both were failed.
$ls -l /bin/mount output: -rwsr-xr-x 1 root root 84944 8月 3 22:02
/bin/mount, there is suid bit.
I have googled the problem, it seems there are no other actions needed
to do, but why it still failed?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: nano and color
- Next by Date: Re: Rethinking Personal Information Management - Advice and Ideas needed
- Previous by thread: [solved] Re: fstab has "user" option, but still cann't be mounted by non-root user
- Next by thread: Re: fstab has "user" option, but still cann't be mounted by non-root user