Xfce not locking screen on suspend

Hi,

I'm using Xfce4.8 from wheezy. I have ticked the "Lock screen when
going for suspend/hibernate" checkbox in the "Extended" section of the
Power Manager settings, but the screen is never locked when I bring my
computer back from suspend or hibernate. This appears to be an upstream
bug, not a bug in the packaging, as this has also been reported in Arch
Linux: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=80661

Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks,
Aidan

  • Re: Xfce not locking screen on suspend
    ... I'm using Xfce4.8 from wheezy. ... Power Manager settings, but the screen is never locked when I bring my ... bug, not a bug in the packaging, as this has also been reported in Arch ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: wheezy upgrade gets 671812: xserver-xorg-core: segfault at exit
    ... The bug is ... I also use wheezy but had not experienced the bug (or at least I see ... The patch should also hit wheezy soon. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Two problems in Debian Wheezy
    ... errors are consistent and easily reproducible, you can open a bug report ... you will help other users -before Wheezy is released- who can be in the ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: wheezy upgrade gets 671812: xserver-xorg-core: segfault at exit
    ... The bug is closed so ... I also use wheezy but had not experienced the bug (or at least I see nothing strange from the xserver):-? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Scratchy sound with debian wheezy on ASUS A73B series
    ... Sandybridge Machines - others) with all recent kernels from around 3.1 ... I have recently set up a debian wheezy on an ASUS A73B series. ... deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject ...
    (Debian-User)