Re: Xfce not locking screen on suspend

On 09/09/11 18:20, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
Could it be the xscreensaver daemon is not running. I found I had to
copy the /etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc to ~/.config/xfce4/ AND I had to tell
GDM to explicitly invoke an Xfce session or else it did not read the
xinitrc file - John

The xscreensaver daemon is certainly running; it shows up in htop and I
can lock the screen manually.

--Aidan

  • Re: Forthcoming Exhurst-Stoughton article in the October NEHGR
    ... Forthcoming Exhurst-Stoughton article in the October NEHGR ... 1421 will of John Sepham. ... transcriptions of interest to this group could be posted here. ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Any royal lines for Mrs. Elizabeth (Hussey) Scott of Boston?
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Alexander II of Scots "an ignored ancestor ? "
    ... Correct me if I am wrong, but the only way that Alexander II leaves all these descendants is through Anne Durward, wife of William de Ferrers, who was a Durward and not a Despenser. ... John Alured - John Blakiston - Sir John Bourchier ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: OT: Ancestries of Peers, Baronets and/or their Spouses
    ... However John then, without waiting for me to *actually* have any time to DO it, proceeded to insult me in new postings, not once, not twice, but three separate times. ... Baronets and/or their Spouses ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Parentage of Alice Tilney,wife of John Skipwith
    ... The Margery dead by 1399 was the elder one, she is the Corpus Christi one, she is the mother of Alice. ... Parentage of Alice Tilney,wife of John Skipwith ... purported father of the Margaret who was ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ...@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)