Re: Gimp problem

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 01:24:04PM +0200, Camaleón wrote:

I wonder why people is so reluctant to open bug reports >:-)

Long ago I dared to report a bug only to get a nasty letter from some
developer about all the stuff I did not check out.

So I am reluctant to open bug reports unless I have a good technical
insight in what is going on with the product and what have been done
before.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder / Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his
riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

  • Re: [opensuse] "dict" no longer works
    ... There you can report ANY bug for any aspect of openSUSE. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: cannot open EPS file with inkscape
    ... That error is quite similar to the one reported at Debian BTS. ... As per the report, starting from 0.47 the error should be fixed. ... at least you can add your comments into that bug ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Re :Re: javascript crypto.signText makes Iceweasel crash
    ... crash, report the bug in Debian BTS, also attaching the logs. ... but better if you report this to Debian BTS. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: GNOME: Associate multiple queues with one printer: HOW?