Re: python 3.2 on squeeze

On 09/21/2011 09:35 PM, olivier.scalbert@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have imagine to install a Debian testing on a VirtualBox but it
seems
a bit overkill !!!

Thanks for helping me !

My ideas:

2°) Build a Python-only "virtualenv"

http://www.clemesha.org/blog/modern-python-hacker-tools-virtualenv-fabric-pip
http://mitchfournier.com/2010/06/25/getting-started-with-virtualenv-isolated-python-environments/

But it seems to create a virtual env pulled from the existent one...

3°) Use an LXC, it is just a bit more heavy than chroot. Not much.
My tutorial (old, but works): http://www.rktmb.org/post/2010/10/13/LXC-sous-Linux-Debian-Lenny-Squeeze
Oh! it's in French...

--
RMA.

  • Re: [OT] reStructured Text real world usage
    ... But for this case I sometimes feel it is overkill. ... Since you use vim, just assign the controll-words to function keys (I've ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] reStructured Text real world usage
    ... Amit Uttamchandani wrote: ... But for this case I sometimes feel it is overkill. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: debiantutorials.org seeks input and new blood
    ... It is also available as a pdf which is>1000 pages! ... OS that was probably overkill anyway. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: centralized location for contacts
    ... for a LDAP server, but this seems like overkill and has yet to work right ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: ERP/CRM for small refrigeration service shop.