Re: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) firmware

On 23/09/11 12:05, chris wrote:
but does coreboot support uefi?

A. Coreboot is not a commitment (you'd don't have to give up your BIOS/UEFI.

B. Maybe. I haven't had time to read the articles but this might be

<snipped - and *please* don't top post, leap-frogging with a screen read
is a pain>

"As if growing up wasn't hard enough - I had a genius for an older brother.
I'd say "I don't have to do anything!" and he'd say
"Yeah you do - take up space, displace matter"....
I'd go "Oh yeah?"
even as a kid I was king of the comebacks"
— Bill Hicks

  • Re: Mixed-Signal, Bipolar vs CMOS
    ... couldn't tell this from his detailed articles about hiking in the ... it an acceptable excuse anymore than a client would consider: ... "Yeah, I know I was supposed to have that product dessign ... playtoy instead of a "serious" publication. ...
  • Re: Correct Parentage of Maud Vaux, wife of John Farmor (or Farmer), Knt.