Re: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) firmware

On 23/09/11 12:05, chris wrote:
but does coreboot support uefi?

A. Coreboot is not a commitment (you'd don't have to give up your BIOS/UEFI.

B. Maybe. I haven't had time to read the articles but this might be
imformative:-
http://blogs.coreboot.org/blog/category/uefi/

<snipped - and *please* don't top post, leap-frogging with a screen read
is a pain>

Cheers

Ref:-
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang_en&tbs=qdr%3Ay%2Clr%3Alang_1en&q=coreboot+NEAR+%22uefi%22+-%22non-uefit%22&oq=coreboot+NEAR+%22uefi%22+-%22non-uefit%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=e
--
"As if growing up wasn't hard enough - I had a genius for an older brother.
I'd say "I don't have to do anything!" and he'd say

  • Re: Mixed-Signal, Bipolar vs CMOS
    ... couldn't tell this from his detailed articles about hiking in the ... it an acceptable excuse anymore than a client would consider: ... "Yeah, I know I was supposed to have that product dessign ... playtoy instead of a "serious" publication. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Ping Bill
    ... write 2-3 of those articles each week. ... speech tools. ... since I got my CPAP device, I'm staying awake all day and it's pretty ... Yeah them too, missed that above. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Correct Parentage of Maud Vaux, wife of John Farmor (or Farmer), Knt.