Re: Control panel
- From: Weaver <weaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:09:19 +1000
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 01:37:05 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 01:24:55 +0200
Mark Panen <mark.panen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a control panel similar to Mandriva, openSUSE, etc in
Squeeze? other than Webmin. Google shows a lot of hosting control
panels for Debian but thats not what i am after.
Short answer: No.
To reconfigure some packages you might have a look at
'configure-debian' is probably the package you're after and select the
"In a world without walls and fences,
what need have we for Windows or Gates?"
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Reducing kernel compilation time
- Next by Date: iceweasel based on firefox 6.0 for squeeze
- Previous by thread: Re: Control panel
- Next by thread: Re: Control panel