Re: Control panel

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 01:37:05 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 01:24:55 +0200
Mark Panen <mark.panen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Is there a control panel similar to Mandriva, openSUSE, etc in
Squeeze? other than Webmin. Google shows a lot of hosting control
panels for Debian but thats not what i am after.

Short answer: No.
To reconfigure some packages you might have a look at
dpkg-reconfigure.

'configure-debian' is probably the package you're after and select the
'dialog' interface.
Regards,

Weaver.

--
"In a world without walls and fences,
what need have we for Windows or Gates?"

  • Re: Control panel
    ... Is there a control panel similar to Mandriva, openSUSE, etc in ... other than Webmin. ... Google shows a lot of hosting control ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Dead dishwasher - $250 for control panel?
    ... A front control panel costs $250 or more, ... I've had amazing success just typing a part number into google. ... I put the Sears model number for the engine in google ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Debian Etch - CLARIFIED
    ... packages they need are installed ... dtc-xen - A SOAP daemon and help scripts so a control panel can manage ... debconf, python, rrdtool, apache | apache2, python-soappy, ... panel can manage Xen VMs ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian Etch - CLARIFIED
    ... they need (like the LAMP related packages) are installed too... ... dtc-xen - A SOAP daemon and help scripts so a control panel can manage Xen VMs ... debconf, python, rrdtool, apache | apache2, python-soappy, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Win7. Why Dont Matplotlib, ... Show up in Control Panel Add-Remove?
    ... On 8/8/2010 9:51 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote: ... If I go to the control panel, ... Linux, some packages play well with Yum, and some don't. ...
    (comp.lang.python)