[OT] FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?

Recent versions of MS Exchange Server implement a protocol (targeted at
mobile devices) named ActiveSync. I know that Google supports ActiveSync
for its various services, but those are the only two implementations of the
protocol AFAIK. I'm hoping there's actually a FLOSS ActiveSync
implementation I hadn't run across. Does anyone know of one?

--Greg

  • Re: ActiveSync Protocol Documentation
    ... requires protocol level understanding of ActiveSync. ... application must deal with the packets exchanged over ActiveSync. ... >>establishment and synchronization to disconnection). ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: ActiveSync Protocol Documentation
    ... >requires protocol level understanding of ActiveSync. ... >application must deal with the packets exchanged over ActiveSync. ... >>>establishment and synchronization to disconnection). ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: ActiveSync Protocol Documentation
    ... Microsoft never released the protocol for ActiveSync. ... Chris De Herrera ... > establishment and synchronization to disconnection). ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: ActiveSync Protocol Documentation
    ... Regarding ActiveSynch Protocol Doc. ... Developer Network to get the tools needed for what you are doing. ... >>application must deal with the packets exchanged over ActiveSync. ... > like IE running on the handheld see a usable tcp/ip stack). ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: [OT] FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?