Re: [OT] FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?

Le Sunday 02 October 2011 04:53:38 Gregory Seidman, vous avez écrit :
Recent versions of MS Exchange Server implement a protocol (targeted at
mobile devices) named ActiveSync. I know that Google supports ActiveSync
for its various services, but those are the only two implementations of the
protocol AFAIK. I'm hoping there's actually a FLOSS ActiveSync
implementation I hadn't run across. Does anyone know of one?

--Greg

There is z-push from Zarafa http://z-push.sourceforge.net/soswp/
And also o-push from OBM https://code.google.com/p/o-push/

I have used z-push with Zarafa, it works with Android >= 2.2, iPhones, Nokia
N900.

  • Re: [OT] FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?
    (Debian-User)
  • [OT] FLOSS implementation of ActiveSync server?