Re: Where are the installer images for release 5.0.9 of lenny (old stable)

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 14:45:37 -0400, Ken Heard wrote:

I want to download the jigdo installer files (*.jigdo and *.template)
for lenny 5.0.9 which I understand was released on 2011-10-01. I looked
all over websites with the word "debian" in the URL but could not find
them, nor would Google find them for me.

If such file exist, could someone please let me know the URL from which
I can download them.

http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer/

But still points to 5.0.8.

I'm afraid you will have to wait a bit as you already noted, the
announcement for 5.0.9¹ was made just a day ago :-)

¹http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20111001

Greetings,

--
Camaleón