Re: Where are the installer images for release 5.0.9 of lenny (old stable)

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 14:45:37 -0400, Ken Heard wrote:

I want to download the jigdo installer files (*.jigdo and *.template)
for lenny 5.0.9 which I understand was released on 2011-10-01. I looked
all over websites with the word "debian" in the URL but could not find
them, nor would Google find them for me.

If such file exist, could someone please let me know the URL from which
I can download them.

http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer/

But still points to 5.0.8.

I'm afraid you will have to wait a bit as you already noted, the
announcement for 5.0.9¹ was made just a day ago :-)

¹http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20111001

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • RE: [OT] Broken flashplayer installation.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: disable shutdown in System menu in gnome (not splash screen)
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: State of 64bit desktop
    ... my workstation. ... I had horrible problems with Debian Etch and 64bit. ... I have not had a chance to test Lenny on a Desktop ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Accessing Repositories with Lenny
    ... I used the disk that came with 'Linux Journal', Sept 2008, Debian 5.0 'Lenny' Test. ... With the latest MadWiFi drivers Ubuntu Hardy recognised the AP but would not accept the WEP Key. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: "X includes" missing
    ... The debian way is to have include files in a package ... installing the package "xorg-dev" and its dependencies ... pkg-config here (system is debian lenny just recently upgraded from sarge ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)