Re: bug debian reboot freezing from Intel Atom absent keyboard bus when calling reset this bus

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 01:42:57 +0200, vprint wrote:

Debian have bug on restart "reboot" in call reset keyboard bus procedure
for mainboard on Intel ATOM 525. Mainboard with Atom 525 with N10
chipset absent keyboard bus, and call reset this bus causes freezing.
Pls make fix for this bug and give note. THX. sorry for my
English.

?

If you think there is such a problem you should open a bud report at
debian BTS¹ and provide full data so devels can review and fix it.

¹http://www.debian.org/Bugs/index.en.html

Greetings,

--
Camaleón