Re: want to try KDE 4.6 from sid on squeeze
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:39:45 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:26:15 +0000, Juan R. de Silva wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 02:37:51 +0000, Juan R. de Silva wrote:
I'd like to try to co-install KDE 4.6 from sid to my standard GNOME
Hence 2 questions:
1. Is it stable enough now or it's better to go with KDE 4.4 from
squeeze repo (though to have 4.6 instead is quite tempting)?
2. I'd like it to co-exist with my current GNOME installation and get a
chance to login to either of them as needed. What is the best way to do
You've helped me to abandon the idea. Too much of hassle.
I think you wanted to jump too much (from stable to sid there is a long
run away, only aimed to valorous acrobats).
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: a quick Q:about package
- Next by Date: Re: Install kde-desktop on existing debian install
- Previous by thread: Re: want to try KDE 4.6 from sid on squeeze
- Next by thread: DVD tray will not eject