Re: Is there any issue with reportbug in unstabl or bugs.debian.org?

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:37:17 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:57:50 -0400, Celejar wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:15:46 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:50:10 -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:

Camaleón wrote:
Darac Marjal wrote:

And bugzilla does not tend to crash when writing bug reports >:-)

In fact, I usually avoid using "reportbug" because of its high
instability (it's annoying having to re-do a full report several
times...) and finally send the report "manually" -by e-mail- which
is not a task for newcomers neither encourages people to write bug
reports ;-(

I have never ever seen reportbug crash.

You must be then a happy camper and the luckiest person in the hill.

I can't recall the last time (if ever) that I had a reportbug crash
(usually running uptodate Sid).

It's okay that you have not experienced any error when running sid's
reportbug, but let people who indeed do have had express their
frustation :-)

I have no problem with anyone reporting his or her experiences, and
he or she should have no problem with me expressing mine ;) And I was
correcting your implication that having no problems is extremely rare.

Celejar