Debian 4.0

Hi,

This is Sheela.I want to install Debian 4.0 on i686 machine as this is
the only supported platform for installing driver for my pci board.
Is it available for downloading,if so please send me the link.

Please do reply.

Thank you
Sheela

  • Re: Debian 4.0
    ... This is Sheela.I want to install Debian 4.0 on i686 machine as this is ... the only supported platform for installing driver for my pci board. ... Kind regards, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Debian 4.0 on i686?
    ... This is Sheela.I want to install Debian 4.0 on i686 machine as this is ... the only supported platform for installing driver for my pci board. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: CURRENTLY INSOLUBLE was:Re: Installing a backported kernel on Squeeze at an early stage.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: need advice on remote installation of Debian
    ... Thanks Rob for the advice but we need redundancy and permanent ... control the console even with that i can make changes in BIOS of the ... now what is coming in my head is how will i install debian ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How To Install debian on IBM x3550???