Re: KDE package manager
- From: Sian Mountbatten <poenikatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:56:06 +0000
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:22:14 +0000, Sian Mountbatten wrote:for
Having installed Debian/GNU wheezy onto my desktop, I am now looking
thesome KDE applications.
The only package manager provided on wheezy is aptitude which is not
It works, but it is in /usr/sbin so it needs root permissions.world's easiest program to use.
Is there a KDE package manager available?
What happened with our beloved Synaptic? :-)
I've found a KDE package called packagesearch which will install
and probably remove (but I have not tried that yet) packages.
The search facility is excellent.
Thank you for your reply.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: (partial solution) VLC?
- Next by Date: Re: squeeze on desktop with Atheros wifi - not accessing wifi
- Previous by thread: Re: KDE package manager
- Next by thread: Re: KDE package manager