Re: wheezy konqueror - cannot download Adobe Flashplayer

Camaleón wrote:

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:21:13 +0000, Sian Mountbatten wrote:

Konqueror displays the following when I try to download Ubuntu APT
version --/cfusion/downloadcenter/flashplayer/otherversions/[object
HTMLAnchorElement]/

(...)

Try with the tar.gz file. It is the easiest way to get the plugin
from
Adobe's site. You only have to place the "*.so" file into the plugins
folder.

I tried that, but it did not work. However, from another reply, I
have installed the flashplugin-nonfree package which does work.

Thank you for your time.
--
Sian

  • Re: Client "daemon" for sorting e-mail via IMAP
    ... and tell him "move it to that folder there"? ... I'll clean up and post the script if anyone is interested. ... and may have trouble connecting to Gmail. ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Samba usershares & permissions problem
    ... folder inside my home dir and adding sharing. ... has permissions 644 and is owned by alan:alan. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: /home/user folder accidentally removed
    ... I recently installed Debian to my computer to have Linux experince, so it didn't have any important files. ... I just had a new user folder. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: request to try something with midori
    ... It works perfectly with midori on certain sites:) ... as its flash plugin, which on my computer points to ... with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: keeping the two latest files on a folder
    ... How can I delete all files on a folder /xxxx but keeping only the two ... script or shell function to do it, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)