Re: wheezy konqueror - cannot download Adobe Flashplayer

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 16:49:43 +0000, Sian Mountbatten wrote:

Camaleón wrote:

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:21:13 +0000, Sian Mountbatten wrote:

Konqueror displays the following when I try to download Ubuntu APT
version --/cfusion/downloadcenter/flashplayer/otherversions/[object
HTMLAnchorElement]/

(...)

Try with the tar.gz file. It is the easiest way to get the plugin
from
Adobe's site. You only have to place the "*.so" file into the plugins
folder.

I tried that, but it did not work. However, from another reply, I have
installed the flashplugin-nonfree package which does work.

Maybe is that you did something wrong because this option has been
working since years for me :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón