Re: Hi, how to control the speed of fan?

Oh, it is such a coincidence.
My nick name is Introom, and the post :
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=117784 was posted by me month
ago.
Camaleón, how did you find that?

2011/11/5 shiyao ma <i@xxxxxxxxx>

You guys are nice guys. But I have one more question, what's the proper
way to reply to this subject? I am now using gmail with browser, should I
click the reply to all?
If I click reply to all, then the receiver will be :
To: xxx@xxxxxxx
Cc: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

seems a little strange