Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face
- From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:10:10 +0200
On Lu, 03 oct 11, 06:39:25, Aaron Toponce wrote:
Plus, it's 100%
standards compliant, which not only is important for me using a web
browser, but also important for my mail.
Not quite 100%, but the bugs... fleas get fixed when reported.
There is a long standing bug regarding GPG MIME signatures that get a
"Content-Disposition: inline" (or similar, writing from memory, too lazy
to look it up), which will cause standards compliant mailers (amazingly
Gmail is the more pedantic one here) to display/quote the GPG signature
The bug is still present in squeeze (1.5.20), but it is fixed in 1.5.21
(available from backports).
Other than that a big +1 for mutt. The only possible evolution (pun
intended) I see for it would be to become a front-end/integrate
Offtopic discussions among Debian users and developers:
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: virtualbox just became slow
- Next by Date: Re: Problem with /tmp full due to default mounting on tmpfs in laptop with big RAM
- Previous by thread: virtualbox just became slow
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with /tmp full due to default mounting on tmpfs in laptop with big RAM