Re: OT: Just a simple query

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 11:12:01PM GMT, Ismael Scalcon wrote:
To clarify things up (ok, a bit off topic):

Red Hat Linux is a commercial distro, but what they sell is the supporte

To clarify things, Red Hat Linux _was_ a distro available as a free
download with or without commercial support.
What you are talking about is Red Hat _Enterprise_ Linux.

Regards,
--
Raf

  • Re: OT: Just a simple query
    ... Red Hat Linux is a commercial distro, but what they sell is the supporte ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: Just a simple query
    ... Red Hat Linux is a commercial distro, but what they sell is the supporte ... To clarify things, Red Hat Linux _was_ a distro available as a free ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: Just a simple query
    ... Red Hat Linux is a commercial distro, but what they sell is the supporte ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: Just a simple query
    ... Red Hat Linux is a commercial distro, but what they sell is the supporte ... About the "New Interface", that's called Gnome Shell, and runs over Gnome ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Dumb question.....
    ... JB>> it ran well on a GHZ box with 512 ram, very well actually, I tried ... JB> I have run only Red Hat distributions. ... Presently I run Red Hat Linux 7.3 ... JB> drives and 512Megabytes RAM, and it runs well with lotsa stuff ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)