Re: Adobe flash is dead

Robert Holtzman wrote:
Bob Proulx wrote:
A .deb package for firefox? Where?

The Debian Mozilla team makes Firefox deb packages available for
Stable that tracks the current release.

http://mozilla.debian.net/

Nothing about FF here or in any of the backport sites I looked at. Sure
you didn't mean iceweasel?

Perhaps you were not aware that Debian Iceweasel is for all practical
purposes Firefox?

Here are some references to backfill the entire very long story, years
in the making, a cast of thousands, and that type of thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Corporation_software_rebranded_by_the_Debian_project

Bob

  • Re: Adobe flash is dead
    ... The Debian Mozilla team makes Firefox deb packages available for ... Nothing about FF here or in any of the backport sites I looked at. ... Perhaps you were not aware that Debian Iceweasel is for all practical ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Adobe flash is dead
    ... Robert Holtzman wrote: ... .deb package though to something more recent. ... The Debian Mozilla team makes Firefox deb packages available for ...
    (Debian-User)