[SOLVED] Re: Font Webkeepass vserver

Resolved after a dpkg-reconfigure locale AND a vserver restart.

Thanks !

Le 2 nov. 2011 à 16:33, Camaleón a écrit :

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 12:54:17 +0100, Olivier BATARD wrote:

Hi,

Hi... please, keep text based formatted messages because html code
renders very badly on some e-mail readers :-)

I've just stop a squeeze server with a standard vserver kernel.

So I want to use a vserver to host the webkeepass tool, which uses a
tomcat server.

Everything works fine when I use webkeepass on the main server, the
display is alright in French.

But When I use it in a verser with same parameters, I can't display
French accents like "é", the server just display a "?"

My locale are define in utf8, accents are displayed in the terminal
which is in French.

Am I missing a package in the vserver, how can I setup French accent ?

Is just this web-based application (webkeepass) that renders accents
badly or are other web applications/pages also failing in the same way?

If only webkeepass is affected by this behaviour it can be something at
the configuration files, java, tomcat... I mean, something which is
specifically linked to the program :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: Font Webkeepass vserver
    ... Everything works fine when I use webkeepass on the main server, ... Am I missing a package in the vserver, how can I setup French accent? ... Is just this web-based application that renders accents ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [SOLVED] Re: Font Webkeepass vserver
    ... After a restart of my vserver, ... Webkeepass use Jakarta-tomcat 5.5.7, in others web apache pages, ... But When I use it in a verser with same parameters, I can't display ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Process starts even though I stop it
    ... I'm running sarge. ... I've installed tinyproxy in a vserver. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Operating system-level virtualization: how to make it?