To escape saving double commands in shell command history.

Good time of the day.

I try to escaping saving double commands in shell command history.

env shows among other things:

SHELL=/bin/bash
HISTCONTROL=ignoreboth

as I understand, it should be enough to cease saving the already
had commands - but it is not so - the commands are saved still. What
can be wrong or should be specified more?

Thanks for Your time.

  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?
    ... With thanks to all who've made this what it is, and with continuing faith that one day it'll be what it deserves to be, and have the acceptance and mainstream support it deserves. ... I recently bought a VIC 20, which was my first computer. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... Only the microphone input, needed with Skype, doesn't work. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.0 & PATH variable
    ... Yea, Brian. ... I'm not averse to adjusting -- I just like to know AHEAD of ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ... Kmix is one of the apps. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... Kmix is one of the apps. ... multimedia apps group (sound controls or something like that). ...
    (SuSE)