Re: Unknown HZ value! (92) Assume 100.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:52:59 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

I'm afraid the rootkit is not distribution specific.

I would run a deep scan with the mentioned tool (rkhunter) to be sure.

PMFJI. What is an rkhunter "deep scan"? I use rkhunter but am not aware
of any "deep scan" option.

Thanks.

  • Re: Additional Edward III Descents for the 15th Viscount Valentia thru Mary Hanbury
    ... Additional Edward III Descents for the 15th Viscount Valentia thru Mary Hanbury ... Some people hunt deep, some gather broad, like he does. ... reading books in physical form is better than reading the same books as ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: [OT] aargh.. the big swirl of offtopicness sucks me in, too. help!
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Additional Edward III Descents for the 15th Viscount Valentia thru Mary Hanbury
    ... Some people hunt deep, some gather broad, like he does. ... With your contradictions, unfounded assertions and half-truths. ... reading books in physical form is better than reading the same books as ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • RE: df: root partition at 108% capacity! Cant find why...
    ... directories 2 deep. ... > To: SteveW ... >> To unsubscribe, send any mail to ... > The filesystem reserves blocks for the superuser (consult manpage ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: IA64 or AMD64?