installer fails to configure DHCP
- From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:40:51 +0100
Installer debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso downloaded Nov27 2011 fails
to configure DHCP either automatically, with hostname, or manually.
Otherwise, the Realtek card works perfectly on this machine (I just
wanted to reinstall in order to reshape partitions). Then, I noticed
that this is a standing bug:
The sole chance I am given for my LVM is to shrink /home to provide
space for /usr, whici is short of space. Not an alluring project, as
if it fails I am without OS.
Debian Bug report logs - #520285
installation-reports: The squeeze netinst dosn't configure DHCP
Package: debian-installer; Maintainer for debian-installer is Debian
Install System Team <debian-boot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Source for
debian-installer is src:debian-installer.
Reported by: "Alexander V.Inyakin" <Alexandre.Inyakin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:54:01 UTC
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Resolved: Can't write to external usb drive as normal user despite efforts
- Next by Date: Re: gksu: Couldn't set environment variable...
- Previous by thread: Xfce steals keyboard shortcuts?
- Next by thread: Re: installer fails to configure DHCP