Can I remove gnome-keyring?

There is currently a bug in gnome-keyring which keeps throwing up an
error message about "no socket to connec to". I don't know why I have
this package, given that I don't use gnome (or any other desktop
manager). Will anything dreadful happen if I remove it?
--
Anthony Campbell - ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: [opensuse] kdm + resmgr problem in login
    ... As I was clean of one error message and without new ones, ... how could It work, if I overwrite all files with ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [OT] Zip file browsing tool
    ... The unzip tool always exits with an error. ... If would *obviously* be helpful if you gave us the error message! ... commander is able to browse tar.gz files without decompressing ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: GRUB loader hangs in to message "savedefault" in Debian etch and load error in Ubuntu.