Re: lxde "customize look and feel"
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:47:43 -0600
On 12/21/2011 12:41 PM, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Rob Owens wrote:On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:29:12AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:Hi,On Wheezy, I tried running lxappearance from the command line, and it
I installed lxde in a VM running Debian Wheezy under vmplayer, to
see what it is like.
Preferences -> Customize Look and Feel does nothing. Is that
supposed to be that way?
What would I be missing? I installed lxde with 'apt-get
--no-install-recommends install lxde' because otherwise I would
install the universe, just too many notes :-)
fails with errors. Maybe try that and google the errors. I *think*
that "Customize Look and Feel" would probably call lxappearance.
Indeed, it is 650609 and that also provides a solution: use the Squeeze
version of lxappearance, and that works.
I meant http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=650609
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: pergunta sob; senha
- Next by Date: Re: OT programming languages/ systems for advanced applications on Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: lxde "customize look and feel"
- Next by thread: Samba CUPS connection to localhost:631 timeout causes momentary interrupt in data stream from Samba server to clients