Re: OT: deferring gmail's new look

--- On Sun, 12/25/11, Tony Baldwin <tonybaldwin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

My understanding is that eventually (possibly already) they
intend to
make the older look no longer available.

The HTML version is pretty much the same as it's always been. :)

  • Recomendations - becoming a C soldier.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: whats the nice package to open eps file
    ... Yesterday my gimp did not work, which was the only one I relied on to ... I like this list very much, regardless how immature or low-level my ... I don't have a "quality" understanding about those things. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Moving from a proprietary OS - unnecessarily inful experience -- was [Re: I wish to
    ... scrapped anything that is truly useful to cut corners and that ... young guns versus the old codgers, but the young guns have more ... understanding, understanding is not wisdom." ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: For Gods sake... (was Re: Cannot start Xserver)