Re: OT: deferring gmail's new look
- From: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <eduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:23:38 -0200
On 12/27/2011 09:21 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
All what Lisi said plus the mails are listed chronologically, not by
their relation to other messages. Makes it very difficult to follow a
Indeed. And this actually loses information (messages form a tree, but gmail collapses it to a linear list, so it's not possible to find out which message is a direct reply to which one), so it's not just a matter of preference.
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: address and port translation (NAT) no longer required in IPv6 -- but...
- Next by Date: Data privacy - deletion of messages on your webpage
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: deferring gmail's new look
- Next by thread: Re: OT: deferring gmail's new look