Re: what's the nice package to open eps file

On 04/01/12 04:02, Walter Hurry wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:38:54 +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:

It will also open with Okular - I'm not sure if that means your default
.pdf viewer will open them.

Just for information, Evince views them just fine.

Surprisingly xpdf does not.

Cheers

  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: distributions: UBUNTU vs DEBIAN
    ... No, but the driver and module source are in non-free, and this page: ... commands, and take less than 7 minutes (I just did it while writing this ... Mepis is Debian based so there's nothing there that Debian couldn't do if it ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Woody on 486 problem
    ... Remember when Win95 ran well with 16MB RAM? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Its strange that older debian distributions are failing to properly ... And all I need is just simple network client without gui or any services:) ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT
    ... control noise on a list like this is to not generate noise. ... Now if this was debian class at university and the teacher ... shallow grasp of politics. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)