Re: apache vhost: remote document root

  • Re: Can anyone please reproduce this crash in X on Sid?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: hp laserjet 1200 repeated printer-state-message="/usr/lib/cups/backend/hp failed" usb
    ... it via a usb cable using cups printing. ... to reinstall the printer driver to get it working over the years. ... Microsoft-free zone - Using Debian GNU/Linux ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: whats your favourite FLOSS?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Figuring out Why Standards are there.