Re: Stripping down Debian Squeeze

On 16/01/12 17:29, Bijoy Lobo wrote:
Hi,

I did a netinstall of Debian and installed the 4 modules (Squid,
iptables, Snort and VPN). All seem tobe in less than 1 GB. Anything
else i should look out for?

That's about right if you're also running Apache and a web cgi interface
for remote access - minimal (not including Snort and Squid) is about 130MB.
If it helps I've put a list of packages on a stripped down (128MB)
system here:-

http://paste.debian.net/152389/

Thanks

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Andrei Popescu