how to check 400 files exist
- From: lina <lina.lastname@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 00:34:50 +0800
Thanks ahead for reading this email.
I am choked by how to check more than 400 files exist or not, if not,
sleep, but once it's all generated, continue do something.
for i in $(seq 5); do if [ -e sys_em_$i.txt ] ; then echo done ; fi ;
done not work.
those files have a common feature:
Thanks for any advice,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: issue with mdadm and mirroring drives
- Next by Date: Re: issue with mdadm and mirroring drives
- Previous by thread: issue with mdadm and mirroring drives
- Next by thread: Re: how to check 400 files exist