Re: wget --post-data issue
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:10:27 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:57:42 -0500, Tony Baldwin wrote:
On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 01:03:06PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:10:12 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:
The roll number always have 10 as default, and there is a text-area
to input comment. How can I use wget with --post-data option to send
the values ? And how can I use wget for [ Button: "Submit" ] ?
Based on the manual of wget, I would try:
wget --post-data 'go=1&roll_no=10&message=your_message_here' http://www.thesite.com/index.php
You could do the same with curl
Yes, I know.
I also use curl for my UPS monitoring scripts to send me SMS alerts.
But I have nothing against wget and the user specifically asked for it.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Strange kernel issue with DVD drive -- or CD/CDR?
- Next by Date: Re: how to kill 120 jobs at once.
- Previous by thread: Re: wget --post-data issue
- Next by thread: Re: wget --post-data issue