Using wheezy or testing in sources.list for security updates

Hi all,
After reading the security support on testing[1], I was thinking if I
would use wheezy at the moment on my sources.list instead of testing,
then I would all have the "updates" from testing plus the security
ones?
Or should I just use 'deb http://security.debian.org testing/updates
main contrib non-free' ?

--
Cheers,
Colin

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch10.en.html#s-security-support-testing

  • Re: Using wheezy or testing in sources.list for security updates
    ... After reading the security support on testing, ... Where possible use wheezy in place of testing. ... new update available for Debian Buttons ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: I have an Openoffice question for small business.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Security support for Squeeze delayed
    ... On 21.07.09 03:39, Jesús M. Navarro wrote: ... because some time ago security support was promised for testing in addition ... na tuto adresu chcem NEDOSTAVAT akukolvek reklamnu postu. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Apt-pinning confusion
    ... the running system :-) ... receive any security support as of the point bpo.2 was uploaded (the ... Kernel Team can't support more than one version in backports). ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: ERP/CRM for small refrigeration service shop.