Re: creating (thumbnail) images *of* (not for) web pages

On 30/01/12 10:25, lee wrote:
Hi,

is there a Debian package with software that helps in creating
(thumbnail) images *of* (not for) web pages?

NAFAIK

Like something that instead
of displaying a web page on screen as a web browser does creates an
image file that can be saved to disk (and then be resized to a
thumbnail)?

Maybe there´s a web browser that has this functionality already built
in?

Try Iceweasel extensions/plugins for something that already does the job
- or use wget to scrape the thumbnails from Google search results, or
make your own script as a plugin that calls imagemagik and does the same
thing for you.

Cheers

NOTE: new update available for Debian Buttons
(New button for querying Debian Developer Package):-
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/debian-buttons/

  • Re: Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 released (fwd)
    (Debian-User)
  • Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 released (fwd)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How can I disable signature check for a Debian CD?