Re: xserver-xorg vs. xserver-xorg-video-nouveau
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:28:43 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:50:53 +0300, Stayvoid wrote:
I don't want to use non-free software.
That's a curious statement coming from a Mac user >:-)
Then consider using the Intel card and the Intel driver (if you can).
Intel is the only manufacturer that develops an open source driver for
their VGA chipsets (with little exceptions) and directly supports FOSS.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Cusp finally working BUT something missing PARTLY SOLVED
- Next by Date: Re: Wireless connection not working
- Previous by thread: Re: xserver-xorg vs. xserver-xorg-video-nouveau
- Next by thread: Re: xserver-xorg vs. xserver-xorg-video-nouveau