Re: [OT] date is wrong
- From: Mika Suomalainen <s.mika95@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:29:16 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 11.02.2012 18:29, Lisi wrote:
On Saturday 11 February 2012 12:01:03 Mika Suomalainen wrote:
Thanks for suggestion, but it (Icedove) thinks that that message
is received at 09.12.2012. I'm not sure does K9 Mail even have
sort by received option.
KMail 1.9.9 says it arrived on 9-12-12, but sorts it as having
arrived on Wednesday!
Perhaps therein lies the solution to your problem - change to
After reading your message, I found setting for sorting. I set it to
sort with unread/read and now this problem is solved.
By the way, my K-9 Mail says that it's version 4.005.
Thanks for your help :)
Hotmail:-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keysGMail:
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keysTouchLay:
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SOLVED] (was "Re: Restoring filenames from partly damaged ext4-filesystem")
- Next by Date: Re: WLAN miniPCI or USB
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] date is wrong
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] date is wrong