Re: Daily built Debian Installer cd kept asking for stable dists.

On Du, 19 feb 12, 17:39:22, Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:
Just want to reinstall a debian box, so download the daily built iso
Since I am out of CDR, I simply `cat the_iso.iso > /dev/udisk`.

I think the only image that works when booted from the target media is
the mini.iso (GTK or not), but you need a reasonably good internet
connection because even parts of the installer are downloaded.

Kind regards,