Relavant mailing list - Debian Live CD????

In the past month I'm certain that I saw a reference to a "Live CD" mailing list.
IIRC it was in a sig.
Its evidently not an "official" list ;)
Guidance please.

    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Proofreading of Debian documentation - was [Re: Preseeding - keyboard-configuration
    ... What is a SIG? ... IIRC I came across it as an engineering student in the early 60's. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: IPMON Format ???
    ... > I have been able to figure out what it all means by reference to "man ... Instead of writing ... "keep state" IIRC ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Maintain list of attached event handlers (.Net 1.1)
    ... Your requirement to unsubscribe when the event fires is completely independent of how you unsubscribe other events later. ... A basic rule of event management is that when you subscribe the first handler, the reference to the event has to be instantiated. ... While you didn't actually post any code that showed such an enumeration, I will take as granted that somewhere you actually do. ... It's simple, it works, and is MORE performant than trying to maintain a list or lists or other data structures as various events are raised and unsubscribed from. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • RE: Copyright Issues
    ... The company that supplies these vending machines is called Naughty Vend ... reference to and copyright credits to the original artist. ... the BSD Daemon is copyrighted by Marshall Kirk ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)