rsync episode

Hi,

When I tried the rsync -rvz source destination

It re-copied part of already-copied, any idea to prevent it.

Thanks with best regards,

  • Re: rsync
    ... rsync -azvu source destination ...     "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: rsync
    ... rsync -azvu source destination ... The -append not from the scp? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: rsync
    ... rsync -azvu source destination ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Recommended Linux Backup correction
    ... directories with diff files on them on a single remote target. ... that you should reconsider rsync, but not in the way that you seem to ... I think there are a lot of different ideas as to what a backup system ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Will rsync fix iso-file checksum failure?
    ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... I never tried repairing a broken file using rsync, but it looks like the option you want is -c: ... This option changes this to compare a 128-bit checksum for each ... that both sides will expend a lot of disk I/O reading all the ...
    (Debian-User)