Re: [Feedback needed] Setting the right size for /tmp

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 02:54:30AM +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 08:59:38AM +0000, Dom wrote:
I think it would have been nice to have a warning of this change of
behaviour. I have apt-listchanges installed and I'm sure it didn't
notify me of any changes.

True, but there was a "discussion" on debian-devel titled:

"/tmp as tmpfs and consequence for imaging software"

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/11/threads.html#00501

Arrrrgh!!! sorry, should read whole thread first before replying.

-- Napoleon Bonaparte