- From: lina <lina.lastname@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:33:56 +0800
Is it wrong when use
rsync -azvu source destination
sent 16 bytes received 43 bytes 5.13 bytes/sec
total size is 1507939808 speedup is 25558301.83
Destination $ du -sh md_0.xtc
Source $ du -sh md_0.xtc
my confusion is that
why it stopped copy the rest.
Actually I got lots of questions but hesitated to ask, afraid of being
told that those are in manuals. I have read several times but couldn't
figure it out.
 suppose I use scp, due to the wireless is not stable, down, Can I
 When I ssh to a server, can I set up the terminal the same as when we
open a tab in termial, it will be in that directory of the present
can I open a tab in termial, with ssh connected, can it also in that
server's directory, not home directory?
Really appreciate your answer,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Restrict a user to a set of binaries?
- Next by Date: Re: sound issues
- Previous by thread: ddclient configure to recognize the eth0 and wlan0 at the same time
- Next by thread: Re: rsync