Re: encrypted root - change keyboard layout
- From: Matthias Weiler <weiler.matthias@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 22:00:09 +0100
On 03/03/2012 12:18 PM, Florian Kulzer wrote:
If you manage to chroot into your encrypted system then you can try the
following workaround: Make sure that your keyboard configuration is
coirrect, then save it
setupcon --save-keyboard cached.kmap
gzip -9n cached.kmap
I created a bootable usb stick with unetbootin and the debian live image
6.0.3 amd64 standard.
I didn't check if the version of setupcon was to old (the bugreport
mentions that feature was implemented in 1.72) but --save-keyboard
I added a new passphrase without special characters and everything works
Thanks a lot for the information and suggestions!
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I suppress dpms mode setting messages on text console?
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] munin
- Previous by thread: Re: encrypted root - change keyboard layout
- Next by thread: yelp opens .xml or does not open help files at all