Re: howto log screen output while booting
- From: hvw59601 <hvw59601@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 08:13:50 -0600
Johan Scheepers wrote:
On 07/03/2012 14:51, Camaleón wrote:On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:38:24 +0200, Johan Scheepers wrote:Thanks ,
On wheezy testing how can the screen output be logged.(...)
There seem to to be a bit problem with some missing modules. Too fast
can not read it.
Boot logs go under "/var/log/messages" and "/var/log/boot" (should bootlodg has been enabled).
Also, "dmesg|grep module" could also help.
bootlogd enabled but not working.
Debian Bug report logs - #564149 <mailto:564149@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on squeeze.
Seem to be not working in wheezy too
Works in Wheezy.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: howto log screen output while booting
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Bug in both update manager and in apt-get
- Previous by thread: Re: howto log screen output while booting
- Next by thread: Re: howto log screen output while booting