Re: Securing Debian Manual: 5.1.4 Restricing access to file transfer only
- From: Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 01:55:58 +0200
On Jo, 08 mar 12, 17:25:53, Stayvoid wrote:
"... Give users a restricted shell such as scponly or rssh. These
shells restrict the commands available to the users so that they are
not provided any remote execution privileges."
Is it really necessary?
Do you (plan to) have users with shell access?
Offtopic discussions among Debian users and developers:
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Securing Debian Manual: 4.12.2 Configuring where alerts are sent
- Next by Date: Re: using bittorrent for backup of personal files
- Previous by thread: Securing Debian Manual: 5.1.4 Restricing access to file transfer only
- Next by thread: Securing Debian Manual: 10.4.2.1 Proactive defense