Re: CC-ing & gmane (was: Re: QuickCam Orbit AF Pan/Tilt Broken in Sid)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:48:24 +0100, Claudius Hubig wrote:

Hello Camaleón,

Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:08:00 -0700, Mike Alborn wrote:
Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

I can't CC, sorry :-(

At least Claws-Mail supports an additional To: Header when posting via
Gmane.

And also Thunderbird and I guess any other "usual" e-mail client.

But I'm using Pan (a dedicated newsreader) and it's a bit limited in this
regard (I can't also send attachments)... or maybe the limited it's me,
so if someone knows how to add a CC e-mail address within Pan I would be
more than glad to read the steps O:-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón