Re: CC-ing & gmane (was: Re: QuickCam Orbit AF Pan/Tilt Broken in Sid)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:48:24 +0100, Claudius Hubig wrote:

Hello Camaleón,

Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:08:00 -0700, Mike Alborn wrote:
Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

I can't CC, sorry :-(

At least Claws-Mail supports an additional To: Header when posting via
Gmane.

And also Thunderbird and I guess any other "usual" e-mail client.

But I'm using Pan (a dedicated newsreader) and it's a bit limited in this
regard (I can't also send attachments)... or maybe the limited it's me,
so if someone knows how to add a CC e-mail address within Pan I would be
more than glad to read the steps O:-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: CC-ing & gmane (was: Re: QuickCam Orbit AF Pan/Tilt Broken in Sid)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: CC-ing & gmane (was: Re: QuickCam Orbit AF Pan/Tilt Broken in Sid)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe
    ... I both read and post via gmane; ... Me neither (I don't "receive" mailing list e-mails), I'm also a Pan ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [opensuse] Re: deleting news posts in thunderbird
    ... why pan works but thunderbird doesn't. ... Please keep on-topic replies on the list so everyone benefits ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [Pan] Messages
    ... For instance, I use Pan more as a tool than my usual newsreader, which is Thunderbird because of its ability to do so many things I personally require. ... I rarely use it because I have never used it enough to be "fluent" in its rather strange operation, and do not have the time to work it out, nor even the desire to run a Windows program under Wine on Linux. ...
    (news.software.readers)