Are there any current label printers that works with Linux/amd64?
- From: Allan Wind <allan_wind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:36:47 -0400
Does anyone have a current label printer working with
Brother QL-580N appears to be decent hardware, but apparently
a brick under amd64. Neither the install instructions
(--force-all) or the source code I looked at inspired confidence.
Dymo is supported under CUPS, but bug 640246 suggest current
models are not supported. Apparently the LabelWrite 450 have
some design issues causing jams if you print multiple labels at a
Zebra printers appears to be supported by CUPS (CPCL, EPL1, EPL2,
and ZPL). This should cover their least expensive model (LP 2824
Plus), but the hardware is still a bit pricey.
Printing on sheets does not work out too well for a label at a
Life Integrity, LLC
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem with Update repository
- Next by Date: Re: Laptop and HDMI output selective working
- Previous by thread: Latest Linux Kernel 3.x.x Series Compiled for Ubuntu and Debian Linux
- Next by thread: Re: Are there any current label printers that works with Linux/amd64?