Re: libflash (64 bit) problem on kongregate.com

2012/3/17 Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:13:07 +0100, Loïc Grenié wrote:

   I have a 64bit Debian (sid) system. I have a problem with libflash.
  I've installed flashplugin-nonfree and the plugin is reasonably recent
  (11.1.102.62).

Latest is "11.1.102.63" :-P

However on some (most, all ?) kongregate games, I
  cannot get to the effective game. For instance:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TheSunrize/netbots

  gets through the "Armor Games" splash and becomes solid gray.

    Is it a known problem ? Does anybody know how to get
  the *actual* game ?

Is something about connecting the bots?

Yeah. (It works with firefox-32bits+veryoldflash-32bits).

I works here (lenny + firefox 11.0 + flash player from adobe, v.
11.1.102.63).

Try by cleaning the browser's cache (files, cookies...).

Unfortunately it was not sufficient.

Thanks,

Loïc

  • Re: 6th ed rumors (long)
    ... This is a British game, ... victory points if an unit holds an objective for an entire game turn, ... objectives but hey, they've got a shitload of victory points - they've ...      I'll reserve judgement until I see the final product. ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: Showers of Gold
    ...   You mean that only 23...Qg3 wins, ... If Mr. Kingston is unable to analyze this game ... don't need no stinkin' probability for the ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)
  • Re: 6th ed rumors (long)
    ... This is a British game, ... victory points if an unit holds an objective for an entire game turn, ... objectives but hey, they've got a shitload of victory points - they've ...      I'll reserve judgement until I see the final product. ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: Designing for Non-Roguelikers
    ...   that can be performed. ... what would be a much smoother experience for most of the game. ... So do you want to catch new players in or support longer term ... from my experience of watching people trying to play roguelikes ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: Thoughts on Stern (kinda long)
    ... They keep a game interesting for a longer ... Pinball needs a way to have novices feel like they aren't being ripped ... Have you seen British fruit machines? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)