Re: libflash (64 bit) problem on kongregate.com

2012/3/17 Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:13:07 +0100, Loïc Grenié wrote:

   I have a 64bit Debian (sid) system. I have a problem with libflash.
  I've installed flashplugin-nonfree and the plugin is reasonably recent
  (11.1.102.62).

Latest is "11.1.102.63" :-P

However on some (most, all ?) kongregate games, I
  cannot get to the effective game. For instance:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TheSunrize/netbots

  gets through the "Armor Games" splash and becomes solid gray.

    Is it a known problem ? Does anybody know how to get
  the *actual* game ?

Is something about connecting the bots?

Yeah. (It works with firefox-32bits+veryoldflash-32bits).

I works here (lenny + firefox 11.0 + flash player from adobe, v.
11.1.102.63).

Try by cleaning the browser's cache (files, cookies...).

Unfortunately it was not sufficient.

Thanks,

Loïc